Saturday, January 01, 2005
DAMN IT!
I felt uneasy after my small test on photoshop, don't really understand what they wants....well is just an IT company that don't have proper designing tools installed. So...they asked me to redesign a new interface for their current website "so called revamp" but from my personal opinion, why does a photoshop test must redesign a whole new interface for them and they won't accept it. I thought is just a test on photoshop skill? I spended almost 3 hours sitting in their office just to come out with a "so called revamp" interface for them. After that, everybody is rushing to go home for their new year eve countdown. But well, maybe my designing style is not right for a WOMAN BOSS's taste...kekeke....but well, I'm going back to RADIANT again. Nobody wants me, sometimes I do felt useless working in an IT company. Programming really fucked up with it, sigh.....designing, not always got the task for me to do....the only choice I really have to work on is marketing & sales part. This is the only choice for me in RADIANT. Maybe I'm still shy to look for clients and etcs. Trying to work on it....hopes everything goes really fine. My Final Year Project is due-ing sooon....this month 24th. Hope I can make it on time...just started 20% ...god bless me!
|