Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Woot!...I'm back with updates.....
It's been 2 months I guess since the last update, I'm kinda busy with alot works. I'm getting back into normal life again, not to mention much.....no more nightlife for me anymore. After work everyday, I'll just get home and take my rest.
Well, this coming Friday will officially release the results for my degree exam. No big deal for me I guess, cause I've already known my official results, and it's not good after all....shit! Fuck! I won't get any honours....just get a PASS for my degree! is all just because of the damn FYP that cause me all this shit to happens! People get their results and able to have their CONVO tis coming december and I don't stand a fucking chance for that. Paid so much money for the DAMN degree....this is all I get....blame who? me? maybe yes maybe not.....why is not others? Mostly all the student is doing the same shit as me......but I'm the unlucky one who've been chosen as 'The One'. FUCK!!!! I don't want to be special after all. Just feel really unlucky....I will holding my PASS results for the rest of my life....damn! *sigh* god help me!
|