Sunday, September 19, 2004

just reached home...Time 3.55am 

Just reached home, turn on my pc as what I did as usual....came back from Cafe FLAM again! arggh!! Drank some beers....hheheheh...what makes me unhappy is that, after all the partying...you have to end up continue your work! That's what I'm doing right now, *sigh* everytime have to rush for college assignment. Not to say that I am last minute work, the truth is...really not enough time for us to do.
Another thing that I'm feeling happy for it is that my college class is ending by this Friday, guys...except for presentation days and exam days ok? So...it will be 6 more days to go...woohoo! Nothing special, just that...no more "ASSIGNMENT" word going to bounce out in our daily conversations already...YEA!!! Anyway, good luck for all the rushing guys!! Happy suffering at the moment!! LOL!


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me