Friday, August 06, 2004

Things in life 

Lately, things are running not that smooth for me, in the sense of life, education and money. Been having a reaal bad luck lately. I was suspected for some plagiarism shit for my Final Year Project documentation. The college suspected me for copy part of the details from the Internet. Well, I did copy from the internet...( who don't copy anyway? ) 1 damn big mistake is that i forgot to state reference for every part that I copy. Now I have to wait for news from the college to redo only that damn part or maybe the whole project AGAIN! arrgghh! I'm worried that this will spoil my degree results. My future! *sigh*

Another thing, MONEY! Still begging money for parents, really wish to start a working life (yes I know working really suxx...study is better) but what if you study that time don't have money to spend... which one will you choose? study or work? for me, I'll choose work man. Things are not really good lately... I'm forcing myself to enjoy life... it's really fake for me to wearing a mask... eventhough I'm not satisfy with my 'things in life'. Well, I know out there...there are alot more people are more worst than me... so I can't complain much... have to accept the 'things in life'.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me