Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Last day of holidays?! 

It's been 4 days of public holiday since Saturday until now...anyway, it doesn't make any difference to me. I had enough of holidays since I was in college life. 1 damn week only had 2 days of class...others are holidays! Fun fun fun! In the meantime, I'm still struggling right now with my projects and stuff. Felt really fucked up at the moment, hate my college "APIIT"...yes I hate it alot. Spended alot of money in this bloody college. I used to fail and remodule few subjects in my diploma year..wasted alot of my precious time and $$MONEY too..gosh! My buddies all are in their working life right now...yet...I'm still a student, still begging parents for allowance...I'm 23 this year....wonder when only I'm able to earn myself, spend with no worries....OKAYS! enough for today, gotta grab my dinner!


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me