Saturday, May 01, 2004

Friday...middle of the night 

As I was awake by a call from 1 of my buddy in the middle of the night that was 1.50am if I'm not mistaken, he calls up..ask me to accompany him for a drink in Cafe Flam,Sunway. So, I say ok and meet him there. When I reach the entrance of Cafe Flam, there was crowded with alot of people, people are walking ups n downs...Suddenly, my friend told me that there was a gang fight over there. I saw blood stain droppings on the floor at the entrance of Cafe Flam. I heard people shouting at the 2nd entrance, I walk over checkout wtf is happening.

Both of the gang is chinese, they were shouting around...bouncers are trying to stop them...there was hell lot of people watching..I'm 1 of them.. :P after awhile, 1 of the fella's car burnt in the middle of nowhere outside Cafe Flam. It was a Honda Civic. Firemens and cops arrived after all that shits happens. We can't even make it to grab a small lilttle drink, end up drinking 'teh ais' in mamak....story ends! gotta go to bed by now.... hehhee...


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me